This weekend, I snuck out and went shopping (only in my life), and bought a pair of jeans, 4 or 5 v-necks (don’t remember), shorts, skirt, and a batwing scoopneck tee. I feel like I always need more shirts, I have developed an addiction for v-necks.
- pregnant women
- mixed couples
- army parents
I’m probably the only person around who hates summer.
1) I swear to you that I’m allergic to the sun, the heat causes my skin to break out really badly into hives.
2) Swimsuit season, scariest thing of all time. I need months of preparation. Because of swimsuit season, I’ve cut so much food out so now I crave meats all the time.
3) I hate bugs and end up spending most of my time in side. but on the bright side I haven’t gotten a bug bite or mosquito bite in 4 summers.
4) It’s so humid and hot, and when it’s hot out, I get frustated and I can’t think straight
5) I can’t stay out late like every other teenager in the world, I still need to abide by my parent’s strict rules.
Youtube recommends me to some cool stuff like really good covers of stuff, dancing videos, but then I get ones with fat kids running and falling down. How youtube knew about my love for that, I don’t know. Kidding, but I don’t know why they keep recommending these videos to me, what kind of person do they think I am?
My parent’s 20th is coming up and I have no idea what I should get them. I suck at gift buying. I think that my present to them will be me paying the cell phone bill or any other bill.
when I was little, I always that when I got my own job, that I’d be spending my money all over the place. But, I just noticed that I hate spending my own money on myself. I have no problem spending money on others, but when it comes to me, I have no idea what I want to buy. I remember that before I had a job, I used to say that I’d get texting, get a whole new wardrobe and stuff, but now I’m noticing that I don’t need this stuff. I’ve had my first paycheck for 2 weeks now, I’ve never cashed it, never done anything with it. Even if I knew what I wanted I wouldn’t be spending money on myself, because my parent’s 20th is coming and I need to get collision coverage for my car, so no money spending for me anyways.