All in their 40s baby. Black don’t crack.
Literally white men with “insert offensive slang term for a minority fever”
This scene had me rolling.
Men mistreat and degrade women not because of “promiscuity”, but because of sexism. By focusing on this abstract concept of “promiscuity”, we can misleadingly suggest that just because a man dates you or even marries you, that means he has demonstrated respect for you. A casual sex partner who doesn’t call the next day when you wanted him is surely a bummer. But a husband who ignores you and talks down to you will wear down your very soul.
When life descends into the pit
I must become my own candle
willingly burning myself
to light up the darkness around me.
Celebrate it when you see it.
Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you. Who understands you even in the madness; someone who helps you, and guides you, someone who is your support, your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love.
You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
I need a tutorial for this
her makeup tho
90s black girl make up was EVERYTHING
slept on heavily.
This sign is in my doctors office above the scale and I really love it. It actually made me feel a lot better after reading it
Trying out makeup looks for seeing Sam Smith tomorrow.
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.